The South Fulton Convention and Visitors Bureau (SFCVB) is encouraging residents to dine in the city during Savor SoFu restaurant week thru June 28.
“Savor SOFU” is a gastronomic event that will treat its visitors to unique tastes and flavors from some of our notable and newest restaurants and chefs throughout the City of South Fulton,” said Chantel Francois,” the city’s tourism manager. “We invite you to dine with discounts on meals from your favorite spots or savor new experiences at restaurants you have always wanted to try.”
Participating restaurants include:
- Milk & Honey, 5495 Cascade Road SW
- Gocha’s Breakfast Bar, 3695 Cascade Road
- Baltimore Crab and Seafood, 1075 Fairburn Road SW
- Harold’s Chicken and Ice Bar, 5495 Old National Hwy., B11-B12
- This Is It BBQ, 6045 Old National Hwy.
- Sandtown Pub, 5819 Campbellton Road SW, Suite 202
- Golden Crust, 5370 Campbellton Fairburn Road, #6
- Mulan’s Asian Cuisine, 1195 Fairburn Road SW, Suite 100
- Veggie Busters, 5495 Cascade Road SW
- Johnny’s New York Style Pizza, 5495 Cascade Road SW
Participating restaurants will serve SFCVB’s signature- branded cocktail, “SOFU spritzer” in non-alcoholic and alcoholic versions during Savor SOFU week. For a chance to win a free meal, listen to Atlanta’s Smooth Jazz 101.1 FM and @visitsofu on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. More information about Savor SOFU restaurant week on the city’s tourism website at visitsofu.com.
SFCVB is also partnering with the BronzeLens Film Festival to offer anyone who dines at a participating Savor SOFU restaurant a chance to win a 2022 BronzeLens VIP Experience Package. To enter, visit a participating restaurant and pick up a Savor SOFU BronzeLens Passport.