Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport will hold an in-person job fair June 30 at the Georgia International Convention Center.
The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Online registration is required. Restaurant, retail, airline support, airport maintenance, and professional positions are available. A full list of positions is available on the registration page.
Know Before You Go:
- Jobseekers should be able to pass a 10-year federal background check
- Face masks must be worn at all times during the event
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available throughout the venue
- Job-seekers are encouraged to dress to impress; anyone dressed in jeans or athletic wear will not be permitted to participate
- Job-seekers should bring 10 or more copies of their resume
Onsite parking is $10 and space is limited. Job-seekers are encouraged to take MARTA and the free Hartsfield-Jackson Sky Train. More information is available at atl.com/careerfair.
Photo Credit: Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport