Fulton County School Board Community Meetings will resume this month after a break for the holiday season. The meetings provide an opportunity for the public to have direct contact with school leaders and give board members a chance to listen to local issues and concerns.
President Linda Bryant, who represents District 4, and District 6’s Kimberly Dove represent the Fulton County Schools that are located in the City of South Fulton’s footprint. For the remainder of the school year, Bryant will hold meetings at:
- A. Philip Randolph Elementary on January 21 at 6:00 p.m.
- Creekside High on February 18 at 6:00 p.m.
- Bear Creek Middle on March 16 at 6:00 p.m.
- Renaissance Middle on April 20 at 6:00 p.m.
- Westlake High on May 11 at 6:00 p.m.
Dove will hold meetings at:
- Asa G. Hilliard Elementary on January 21 at 6:30 p.m.
- Creekside High on February 18 at 6:30 p.m.
- Woodland Middle on March 17 at 6:30 p.m.
- Banneker High on April 21 at 6:30 p.m.
- Seaborn Lee Elementary on May 12 at 6:30 p.m.
A full schedule of all community meetings for all seven districts of Fulton County Schools is available on the school system’s website. Meeting dates are subject to change.
Photo: School Board President Linda Bryant addresses community members gathered at Westlake High School.