Fulton County School Board President Linda Bryant will hold a joint community meeting with District 6 Board Member Kimberly Dove on September 16 at Camp Creek Middle School. The meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m.
School board community meetings are held nearly monthly and are open to the public. The sessions provide an opportunity for the public to have direct contact with school leaders and give board members a chance to listen to local issues and concerns.
Also often in attendance are area principals and Fulton County Schools representatives to share important news and updates.
Bryant, who represents District 4, and District 6’s Dove represent the Fulton County Schools that are located in the city of South Fulton. For the remainder of the school year, Board President Linda Bryant will hold meetings at:
- Oakley Elementary on October 15 at 6:00 p.m.
- Sandtown Middle on November 18 at 6:00 p.m.
- A. Philip Randolph Elementary on January 21 at 6:00 p.m.
- Creekside High on February 18 at 6:00 p.m.
- Bear Creek Middle on March 16 at 6:00 p.m.
- Renaissance Middle on April 20 at 6:00 p.m.
- Westlake High on May 11 at 6:00 p.m.
Board Member Dove will hold meetings at:
- College Park Elementary on October 15 at 6:30 p.m.
- Ronald E. McNair Middle on November 19 at 6:30 p.m.
- Asa G. Hilliard Elementary on January 21 at 6:30 p.m.
- Creekside High on February 18 at 6:30 p.m.
- Woodland Middle on March 17 at 6:30 p.m.
- Banneker High on April 21 at 6:30 p.m.
- Seaborn Lee Elementary on May 12 at 6:30 p.m.
A full schedule of all community meetings for all seven districts of Fulton County Schools is available on the school system’s website. Meeting dates are subject to change.
Photo: School Board Member Kimberly Dove speaks with a resident at a city of South Fulton townhall meeting at Wolf Creek Library.