Not that you needed another reason to stop by Simply Produce (3375 Roosevelt Hwy) today, but the Slutty Vegan food truck, also known as the Big Ol’ Slut, will be in the parking lot from 12:00 p,m. until 4:00 p.m., or until they sell out.
The plant-based burger concept has become popular not just in the metro area but nationally. Since its initial launch, owner Pinky Cole has announced multiple locations for the brick-and-mortar eatery and a reality television show.
The food truck is typically met by long lines upon arrival. So here are a few things you should know to score one of the fast-selling burgers.
- Arrive early, and prepare to stand in line for long periods of time.
- Be mindful of the weather and bring a jacket or coat.
- There’s a two-burger maximum per person.
- No burger modifactions are allowed.
- The food truck offers a limited menu. Today the truck will serve the Sloppy Toppy, Fussy Hussy and One Night Stand.
- The only forms of payment accepted are credit cards and debit cards.
Enjoy your burger, and don’t forget to arrive early to stop by Simply Produce to grab a few fruits and vegetables for the week.